- Tour pricing does not include Goods and Services Tax (GST) and minimum passenger numbers apply to all tours
- Aus-Air reserves the right to postpone flights for any reason including unsuitable weather conditions or equipment unserviceability.
- Baggage allowance is limited to 10 kilograms per passenger and must be in the form of a soft bag. Any baggage that exceeds 10 kilograms or is presented in a hard form may be rejected.
- Aus-Air accepts no responsibility for weather conditions or any impact weather conditions may have on a tour.
- Prior payment is required before departure. Payment can be made by Cash, EFT, Cheque, Credit Card or Money Order. Proof of payment is required for all EFT payments.
- A cancellation fee of thirty percent (30%) is payable for tours cancelled within forty eight hours (48) of the scheduled departure time
- Cancellations or no-shows on the day of the tour departure will incur cancellations fees of one hundred percent (100%)
Advertising Banner Preparation
- We require a confirmation of the spelling and wording of your banner. This can be in an email or SMS form. This will assist in the banner being presented in the way which you require.
- Payment is required prior to the banner being flown unless alternative arrangements have been made.